A gourmet hamper full of super tasty products make with love by small independent business, including Organic Afternoon Tea, Strawberries and lavender gin, Organic coffee, raw cocoa macaroons, chocolate box and Limoncello marmalade.
- Wonderful organic flower-filled earl grey from Cupsmith. Each completely plastic free and biodegradable/home compostable tea pyramids are full of light organic earl grey with wonderful organic cornflower petals and orange peel.
- The Multum Gin Parvo made from strawberries and lavender grown on the shores of Rutland Water this gin transports you to a summer's day in the Rutland countryside.
- A easy drinking & super tasty organic coffee from Two Chimps. This full-bodied coffee has a milk chocolate sweetness & a subtle pear-like acidity.
- An award winner vegan marmalade from The Old Rectory Preserve. A real hit of lemon, zesty and bright with alcoholic Limoncello.
- An award winner vegan and organic raw cocoa and orange macaroons from Cru8. Nutrient-dense and nourishing, these macaroons are handmade and dehydrated at below 45 degrees to preserve essential goodness and enzymes.
They are a delicious healthy treat for any hour of the day, or a tasty gift.
- A Cocoa Amore lovingly created box of chocolates that oozes sophistication and quality. Contains a selection of nine flavours (flavour card included):
- Orange Liqueur
- Ten Generations Champagne Cognac
- Stiggins Fancy
- Salted Caramel
- Milk Chocolate Mendiant
- Chinese Five Spice
- 100% Chocolate Madagascar
Please note all of of Cocoa Amore products have been prepared in an environment where the following allergens are present: PEANUTS, NUTS, DAIRY, GLUTEN, EGGS, SOYA & SESAME
Store somewhere cool, away from direct light and strong odours. DO NOT refrigerate.
Cocoa Amore use the finest cocoa sourced from ethical and sustainable cocoa farmers.
If any items shown in this hamper are unavailable upon dispatch, we will substitute with a similar item of equal or greater value.