A great gift full of product make with love by independent business, including gin from the smallest county in England, organic Earl Grey tea and uber tasty chocolate.
And by the way we also add one of our seed bomb, because here at The Hiden Collective we always thinking how to works in harmony with our planet!
- The Multum Gin Parvo Earl Grey and Rutland Honey Gin has a subtle tea aroma and a lovely sweet but mellow honey accent from local bees.
- Wonderfull organic flower-filled earl grey from Cupsmith. Each completely plastic free and biodegradeble/home compostable tea pyramids are full of light organic earl grey with wonderful organic cornflower petals and orange peel.
- A Butterflybom that contains a nectar-rich wildflower mix loved by butterflies as well as other pollinating insects. Pull the pin and throw or drop Seedboms into areas that are in need of brightening up.
- Pure Dark (70% cocoa) Vegan-friendly, Cocoa Amore chocolate drops tin(220g). Heat up the milk and add the chocolate for a wow hot chocolate!
- A Cocoa Amore lovingly created box of chocolates that oozes sophistication and quality. Contains a selection of nine flavours (flavour card included):
- Orange Liqueur
- Ten Generations Champagne Cognac
- Stiggins Fancy
- Salted Caramel
- Milk Chocolate Mendiant
- Chinese Five Spice
- 100% Chocolate Madagascar
Please note all of of Cocoa Amore products have been prepared in an environment where the following allergens are present: PEANUTS, NUTS, DAIRY, GLUTEN, EGGS, SOYA & SESAME
Store somewhere cool, away from direct light and strong odours. DO NOT refrigerate.
Cocoa Amore use the finest cocoa sourced from ethical and sustainable cocoa farmers.
If any items shown in this hamper are unavailable upon dispatch, we will substitute with a similar item of equal or greater value.