A classic hamper with a twist with a selection of Strawberry & Lavander Gin from the smallest county in England, 2 box of Organic tea from Cupsmith and two chocolate treat from the wonderful Cocoa Amore.
And by the way we also add one of our seed bomb, because here at The Hiden Collective we always thinking how to works in harmony with our planet!
- The Multum Gin Parvo made from strawberries and lavender grown on the shores of Rutland Water this gin transports you to a summer's day in the Rutland countryside.
- A Butterflybom that contains a nectar-rich wildflower mix loved by butterflies as well as other pollinating insects. Pull the pin and throw or drop Seedboms into areas that are in need of brightening up.
- Cupsmith Organic green tea. Grown in a centuries old Darjeeling tea garden on the cool slopes of the Himalayas, this is the finest organic green tea - soft, fruity and fresh.
- A soothing blend of organic chamomile flowers, lemon balm and lavender is heaven in a cup, and naturally caffeine free from Cupsmith
- Pure Dark (70% cocoa) Vegan-friendly, Cocoa Amore chocolate drops tin(220g). Heat up the milk and add the chocolate for a wow hot chocolate!
- Beautifully piped discs of chocolate finished with a sprinkling of Crystallised Mint Leaves Vegan Friendly! (150g per box)
Please note all of of Cocoa Amore products have been prepared in an environment where the following allergens are present: PEANUTS, NUTS, DAIRY, GLUTEN, EGGS, SOYA & SESAME
Store somewhere cool, away from direct light and strong odours. DO NOT refrigerate.
Cocoa Amore use the finest cocoa sourced from ethical and sustainable cocoa farmers.
If any items shown in this hamper are unavailable upon dispatch, we will substitute with a similar item of equal or greater value.