We love Oakham!
Our studio is based just on the outskirts of this beautiful, scenic market town.
We offer the freshest Ethical & Sustainable British Flowers and plants and we are able to deliver the same day or on your preferred date.
Chose one of our weekly flower bouquets, plants in unique vases, hampers and gifts from independent suppliers including Two Chimps and Cocoa Amore.
We can deliver same day to Langham, Whissendine, Uppingham,Melton Mowbray and many more towns and villages in nearby areas.
If you don't know what to choose, you can call as on 01572 337394 and we would love to help you in choosing the best gifts for your friend or loved one.
Celebrate any occasion with The Hiden Collective, flowers & plants delivered straight to any address in Oakham with no hassle.
OAKHAM'S FINEST ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE BRITISH FLOWER FLORIST
Oakham is located in Rutland, the smallest county in England.
And as per the county's motto 'Multum in Parvo' (much in little) you will be surprised with all the beautiful places to visit.
- Oakham Castle - famous for its collection of ceremonial horseshoes; since the late Middle Ages, every time a peer of the realm visits Oakham for the first time they are bound to present a horseshoe to the lord of the manor.
- The Butter Cross dates to at least 1611 and has an intriguing set of stocks with 5 leg holes
- Oakham School was established in 1584 by Robert Johnson, who also founded Uppingham School.
- Mill Street home of wonderful independent shops like Cavells and Nature's Dispensary.Oakham is fillled with so many more unique businesses like Otters, The Grainstore, the Hitchen's Barn & Hambleton Bakery.
Also around Oakham you can find wonderful places like Rutland Water including its Nature Reserve. Rutland Water is home to a famous family of osprey's and is one of the largest manmade reservoirs in Europe.
A peaceful place to have a stroll surround by an abundance of wildlife and flowers.
- Barnsdale Gardens, a collection of 38 individual gardens on an 8 acre site. These gardens are incredibly curated bounties of carefully tended flowers, trees, and natural décor.